+ 1.1. Short acquaintance to the car
+ 2. Engines A3E, A5D
+ 3. Greasing system
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Ignition system
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. Transmission
+ 9. Axes and power shafts
+ 10. Suspension bracket
- 11. Wheels and tires
11.2. Recommendations about replacement of tires
11.3. Check of pressure of air and condition of tires
11.4. Palpation of wheels
11.5. Shift of wheels
11.6. Balancing of wheels
+ 12. Steering
+ 13. Brake system
+ 14. Body
+ 15. Air central air
+ 16. Electric equipment
Wheels and tires support car weight, will amortize insignificant blows from a carriageway and transfer the efforts arising at accelerations, braking and movement on turns.
Traffic safety is provided with reliable landing of the tire to a rim and good coupling of the tire with a paving.
Optimum performance data of tires are reached only in case of installation on all wheels of the car of tires of one design.
1. Do not use a wheel or the tire except the recommended types.
2. Aluminum rims are easily scratched, therefore at their sink it is necessary to use only a soft fabric, but by no means – rigid brushes. Do not allow boiling water to contact to wheels.
3. If on aluminum rims alkaline solutions (road salt) got, it is necessary to wash out as soon as possible them pure water that will exclude their damage.
4. Whenever possible it is necessary to avoid contact of tires to oils, greasings and fuel.
5. Before removal of wheels it is necessary to make the corresponding marks on them at return installation it was possible to keep the former direction of rotation of tires.